The 2Maki website is operated under the following terms and conditions and by using the site you accept these terms and conditions which shall be interpreted according to the laws of England.
1. Orders are custom made and reliant on the information you provide with regard to correct sizing where relevant. For custom wearable items, you are responsible for providing accurate size information, including taking into account how items will be worn with other clothing.
2. We take great care to ensure that our website accurately represents the goods but, as items are individually hand made, you should expect some variation compared to website pictures. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of colour as this can be influenced by your personal device.
3. We will make every effort to ensure we provide products to the sizing you specify where relevant, however due to the fact that our products are hand made, you should expect some minor variation in size.
4. Unless specified otherwise, all products are intended for costume, show or display purposes and your care is required to prevent damage and maintain their condition. No liability is accepted for damage caused by uses for which products were not intended.
5. Custom made items can be expected to experience general wear and tear over time, and no liability is accepted after items are received and accepted by you.
6. Our delivery and returns policy forms part of these terms and conditions and are set out on the Deliveries and Returns page which can be found at www.2maki.com/delivery-and-returns.
7. To be eligible to purchase from this site you must be the holder of a Paypal account or a valid debit/credit card and warrant that the personal information you are required to provide is true, accurate and current in all respects.
8. During checkout, you will be requested to provide your personal details. In particular, customers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated so that we can fulfil your order.
9. We reserve the right to only accept orders from those over the age of 18.
10. If you wish to change any personal details or delivery information after your order, you should notify us of any changes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Prices shown on the site are in GBP.
12. We may decline your order if:
a) We are unable to obtain authorisation of your payment
b) Items required to fulfil your order cannot be obtained
c) The current volume of orders we are processing is very high
d) Personal circumstances that mean we are unable to work
e) Any other circumstances which are out of our control
13. If we are unable to fulfil your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this.
14. We take care to ensure all pricing on our website is accurate. We reserve the right to adjust pricing following your order should we identify an error. If we have overcharged you, we will reimburse you. If we have undercharged you, you will have the right to pay the difference or cancel your order without penalty.
15. Acceptance of your order between 2Maki and you will take place once we have received payment.
16. For all orders that involve custom measurements, we will not start to produce your order until you provide us with your measurements. We will contact you once payment is received to request this information.
17. If you require any information about the status of your order please contact 2Maki by email to email@example.com
18. We may change these terms and conditions in the future and by using the site after such change you agree to comply with and be bound by these for all future orders.